** Please read requirements and limitations before purchasing **
More information is available at www.concept2.com/ergdata
ErgData is a free iOS application designed to run on an Apple iPhone or iPod touch. For full use, ErgData requires a connection to a Concept2 Indoor Rower or SkiErg. This may be either a wireless connection to a Concept2 PM5, or an iConnectConcept2 kit (available from Concept2) to connect to a PM3, PM4, or PM5. Once connected, it provides additional rowing statistics, stores and displays your workout results, and uploads your workouts to the Concept2 Online Logbook. It also offers the enhanced visibility of a backlit display.
- Concept2 Indoor Rower (any model) or SkiErg with PM3, PM4, or PM5 monitor.
Note: Updating the firmware may be required.
- iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, or 6 Plus, or an iPod touch 5.
- If using a PM3 or PM4 or PM5, purchase an iConnectConcept2 connection kit: Order part No. 2780 (US $35) from your local Concept2 representative. This includes an interface cable as well as a cradle to hold your iPhone or iPod touch.
Note: iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, and iPodTouch 5 requires Apple's Lightning to 30-pin adapter to connect to the iConnectConcept2 cable. Purchase genuine Apple adapters, others will not work.
- If using a PM5 with a iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, or 6 Plus then a connection may be made using Bluetooth Smart instead of a cable. A firmware update to the PM5 is likely required for all Concept2 rowers shipped before Jan 1, 2015.
- Polar BLE Heartrate Belts require iPhone 4S or better, iPad 3rd Gen, iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPad Mini (all) and iOS 6 or higher.
See www.concept2.com/ErgData or email email@example.com for more detailed information
1.3.1 - Bug Fixes
- Fix issue with workouts longer than 65000 meters
- Fix occasional crash uploading workouts
- Update country names for new LogBook user accounts
New in version 1.3.0
- Upload split and stroke data to the new Online Logbook.
- Improved upload performance.
- Support for Calorie workouts.
- You can create an Online Logbook account from within Ergdata. Access it from the Online Logbook preferences page.
- Your Online Logbook name and ranking ID are displayed on the preferences page when you Sign In. You additionally have the option to Log Out.
- When you update comments, machine type or weight setting on the Online Logbook, the changes will be synchronized to ErgData when you Sync.
- When you delete a workout on ErgData it will be deleted on the Online Logbook. You can disable this in preferences.
- Displays your rowing data in real time.
- Offers a choice of two screens:
1) Screen similar to your Performance Monitor (showing choice of watts, calories, or current pace) plus two additional pieces of data from the list below.
2) Screen showing:
-> Drive Length
-> Drive Time
-> Average Force
-> Peak Force
-> Drag Factor
-> Stroke Count
- Replaces your LogCard: ErgData logs all your rowing workouts, including intervals, splits and heart rate information. (Suggestion: Do not use LogCard with ErgData or this feature will not work)
- Uploads workouts directly to the Concept2 Online Logbook.
- Displays your workout information on a color, backlit screen, so you can see your rowing information in a darkened room.
- Displays weight-adjusted scores.
- Allows you to view different units on your monitor and iOS device (for example, you can display watts on the iPhone while viewing average pace on the monitor).
- Automatically connect to your Suunto or Garmin heart rate belt (PM4 & PM5 Only)
- Works with the Health app. Saves heart rate, calories and basic workout data. Syncs with the user's weight.
There are some things about Concept2's LogCard that ErgData does NOT do:
- ReRow workouts
- Store Favorite workouts
- Store Game scores (like Fish Game)
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
ErgData is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-26. The program can be installed on iOS.
ErgData (version 1.3.1) has a file size of 11.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.